Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
1. This adapter supports Raspberry 3B/3B+/2B and ZERO/ZERO W.
2. It uses joystick, battery, speaker and screen from RetroArcade(aka RS-07), itself.
3. Improved audio amplifier that allows user to adjust sound volume with more precision
4. It provides power to RS-07 which also charges the battery. The battery life for RS-07 and RPi3B+ together would be about 2 to 3 hours.
All you need is one RS-07, one screen connection board (a good suggestion would be our RgR DPI Display Hat, Adafruit DPI TFT Kippah for Raspberry Pi), and this package from RgR (cables included).
The assembly videos made by Johnny are below:
Part 1 of 3 video
Part 2 of 3 video
Part 3 of 3 video continuation of Video 2.
1. RgR RS07Pie adapter board.
2. 3 USB ports extended adapter (cable included)
3. Extended SD card cable.
4. Extended 3.5mm audio wire for RgR adapter to Raspberry Pi.
5. Micro USB power line for RgR adapter to Raspbery Pi.
* * (Important) what’s NOT INCLUDED – RetroArcade (aka RS07), Raspberry Pi, SD Card and screen connection board are all NOT INCLUDED.
You will need to source these yourself.
* Please allow 6 days from date of purchase until postage. This is to ensure proper assembly and testing of the RS07Pie adapter board for quality control purposes.