Only 1 left in stock
Need a pure analog RGBS Hat for you Raspberry Pi + RetroPie/Recalbox to ouput video to your precious CRT monitors?
Then this is the one you would need.
- This hat supports all model of Raspberry Pi with 40pins GPIO. (check this GPIO page of Raspberry Pi official site)
- This hat supports RetroPie, Recalbox and the official Raspbian running on Raspberry Pi.
- The output signal is RGBS format. It doesn’t support component video format.
Here is an article from RetroRGB about this project,
Also, A Taiwanese bloger who loves retrogame a lot had written an article about this project,
- RgR VGA666RGBS hat board.
- Two 3d printed rod for screwing the Hat on RPi
* * (Important) what’s NOT INCLUDED – Raspberry Pi, SD Card are all NOT INCLUDED.
You will need to source these yourself.
Each board is manually solder by one man (Me, just me)
* Please allow 7 to 10 days from date of purchase until postage. This is to ensure proper assembly and testing of the VGA666RGBS hat board for quality control purposes.