Out of stock
- This adapter supports Retroflag GPi CASE.
- This adapter supports Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
for less configration issue, we suggest that you should just buy “Raspberry Compute Module 4 Lite” (with WiFi or without WiFi are both fine),
as it would boot from SD card directly. (The other moudle would boot from internal eMMC first)
- the USB port on the side is for power inputing only. For regulaor USB device, you must use the USB port on the TOP.
- the HDMI plug wont be soldered, any one who need this feature can have that hdmi plug soldered by himself.
- there is one FFC connector avaliable on GPiMate Plus for extending the ethernet feature of CM4, you would need that extra board with ethernet plug to work with it. RgR would have it with open souce design as we did for HDMI extension plug for GPiMate CM3 model.
- Instructions to config the GPiMate+ with RetroPie 4.71 and later versions.
- Please make sure your CM4 is installed in the right direction as below. (The main SoC of CM4 is at the top-center position)
- RgR GPiMate Plus adapter board.
- Case of cartridge (injected molded case), Smoked case or Clear case would be posted randomly.
- Two sets of labels
- This product is with 1-year warranty.
Misuses of any kind such as careless soldering and modifying or firmware update failure are not covered by warranty.Retro Game Restore will provide tech support for the products which are still warranty effective free of charge. The users should only bear the shipping costs.For the products which are no longer warranty effective, please kindly contact us via Facebook message or Twitter for details of tech support and fees.
- (Important) what’s NOT INCLUDED – Retroflag GPi CASE and Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, SD Card are all NOT INCLUDED.
You will need to source these yourself.
Introduction by ETA PRIME
Japanese Introduction and tutorial for GPiMate+ by MNFG FAN
And also a japanese tutorial page by MNFG FAN: https://ameblo.jp/koudaken7777/entry-12692419827.html
Please be reminded the included postage here is only for standardized airmail parcel. Should you choose other logistic services, such as EMS, to have your parcel dispatched, the additional costs will be borne by the customers.
Please also be kindly noted that due to the nature of air freight, parcels are measured by volumetric weight. It means the bigger/heavier the parcel is, the postage is higher. In this case, should you choose to combine two items to be dispatched together, three will be extra costs for the postage. If you need more information, please send us DM. Thank you for the cooperation.
The pre-order here is for 10th batch, the estimated shipping date of this batch preorder would be at the middle of Nov 2021.
This is to ensure proper assembly and testing of the RgR GPiMate Plus adapter board for quality control purposes.
The shipping date of the each batch as below:
9th batch (Aug 19 to Sep 19) is supposed to be started at the Mid of Oct.
8th batch (July 06 to Aug 18) is supposed to be started at the End of Aug.
7th batch (May 20 to July 05) is supposed to be started at the End of July.
6th batch (April 28 to May 19) is supposed to be started at the End of June.
5th batch (March 25 to April 27) is supposed to be started at the End of May.
4th batch (March 1 to March 24 ) is supposed to be started at the End of April.
3rd batch (Feb 11 to Feb 28) is supposed to be started at the End of March.
2nd batch (Jan 01 to Feb 10) is supposed to be started at at the Mid to the End of Feb.
1st batch (till Dec 31th 2020) is supposed to be started at at the End of Jan 2021.