Super Famicom Smoked Trasnparent Case
Out of stock
This is an Early Bird pre-order page. This product will only be manufactured once we hit the MOQ of 500 sets of Super Famicom smoked transparent cases. A full refund will be processed via Paypal if the target is not met. Should the MOQ is met, we aim to start dispatch orders at the end of October/the beginning of November 2021. Stay tuned with the announcements posted on our social media!
- The Super Famicom smoked transparent case is well produced in factory.
- The estimated delivery of this product, should it meet the MOQ of 500 sets, is the end of October/the beginning of November, 2021.
- The console of Super Famicom and PCBA board are not included.
- It supports Super Famicom with mainboard SHVC-CPU-01, SNS-CPU-GPM-01, SNS-CPU-GPM-02, SNS-CPU-APU-01, SNS-CPU-RGB-01, SNS-CPU-RGB-02, SNS-CPU-1CHIP-01, SNS-CPU-1CHIP-02, SNS-CPU-1CHIP-03. Also PAL versions SNSP-CPU-01, SNSP-CPU-02, SNSP-CPU-1CHIP-01, SNSP-CPU-1CHIP-02. We are trying to increase its compatibility with as many mainboards as possible. The compatibility is not guaranteed.
- All in-stock items will be dispatched within 3 to 5 days via standardized airmail. However, please allow the out-of-stock items 14 days of preparation from the date of purchase until the order being dispatched. This is to ensure proper assembly and testing of the cartridges for quality control purposes.
Mock-Up demonstrationm video:
What you would get from Retro Game Restore?
You would get new designed A (A1+A2 combined into one part) , B and C, three transparent parts which marked in photo below from us.
Exhibit of dissembled Super Famicom.
If you want to make your Super Famicom supports North American Super Nintendo Entertainment system cartridge easily, we would sugessage you buy the optional cover pack together.
More detailed info about this pack can be found here: https://retrogamerestore.com/store/sfc_cover_snes/
Here is the tutorial to disassemble the Super Famicom mainboard:
Due to the nature of vintage/retro gaming consoles, we cannot assume its serviceability. Please assemble the consoles at your risk. You can also check out our assembling video to better familiarise yourself with the process:
In order to get a replacement or a full refund, the defective unit must be returned to Retro Game Restore first.
After the defective unit is confirmed to be received and reviewed, a replacement or a full refund will then be processed.
All defective units will be carefully reviewed, a replacement or a full refund will not be eligible for the defects
which are made by inappropriate modifications or any kind of misuse under any circumstances.
Due to the pandemic, each country announces specific postal regulations regarding whether it accepts incoming international parcels based on the destinations. Under these circumstances, orders may be delayed or on hold until the regulations are lifted by the countries where the recipients are based. The products will be reserved with us and dispatched once available.
Please be reminded the standard postage here is only for standardized airmail parcel. Should you choose other logistic services, such as EMS, to have your parcel dispatched, the additional costs will be borne by the customers.
Please also be kindly noted that due to the nature of air freight, parcels are measured by volumetric weight. It means the bigger/heavier the parcel is, the postage is higher. In this case, should you choose to combine two items to be dispatched together, there will be extra costs for the postage. If you need more information, please DM us. Thank you for the cooperation.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also apply different to those shown on the site.