Only 9 left in stock
- This mainboard supports BANDAI Best HIT Chronicle 2/5 SEGASATURN (HST-3200).
- This mainboard supports Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
for less configuration issues, we suggest to purchase “Raspberry Compute Module 4 Lite“ (with WiFi or without WiFi are both fine),
as it would boot from SD card directly. (The other module (non-Lite version) would boot from internal eMMC first)
- Mini HDMI video output and also support CRT (Composite and RGBS both are supported).
- With extension board (would be released openly later), you can get 1Gibabit ethernet network connection and you also can use the original Sega Saturn video/audio cable to connect to your old-school monitor and also.
- The micro USB port on the back side is for power only, but also can be connected to USB devices, such as USB hard drives with USB Y-cable.
For regular USB controller devices, you can use the micro USB ports in the front.
- A Micro USB OTG cable is required to connect with your choice of controllers. The cable does not come with the product.
- Instructions to configure the RgR Mini SegaSaturn with RetroPie 4.71 and later versions: https://github.com/martinx72/MiniSSCM4
- Please make sure your CM4 is installed in the right position as shown below:
- A Mini SS Main major board and a small board with micro SD card slot.
- (Important) What is NOT INCLUDED – “BANDAI Best HIT Chronicle 2/5 SEGASATURN (HST-3200)“, “Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4“, micro USB OTG cable and SD Card. You will need to source and purchase abovementioned items by yourself.
- This product is with 1-year warranty.
Misuses of any kind such as careless soldering and modifying or firmware update failure are not covered by the warranty. Retro Game Restore will provide tech support for the products which are still warranty effective free of charge. The users should only bear the shipping costs. For the products which are no longer warranty effective, please kindly contact us via Facebook message or Twitter for details of tech support and fees.
SD card slot and Mini HDMI connector are hidden behind the door.
The mini HDMI video output testing:
The RGBS video output testing with CRT:
A introduction video is made by one of members in Taiwan Retro Gaming Group. He malos added some description of the components and demonstrated how to install the mini-SS for CM4 Lite from RGR into the model kit. (Notice: The YouTuber is speaking Chinese in this video.)
Introduction from ETA Prime
How to build the model kit!
Please be reminded the included postage here is only for standardized airmail parcel. Should you choose other logistic services, such as EMS, to have your parcel dispatched, the additional costs will be borne by the customers.
Please also be kindly noted that due to the nature of air freight, parcels are measured by volumetric weight. It means the bigger/heavier the parcel is, the postage is higher. In this case, should you choose to combine two items to be dispatched together, there will be extra costs for the postage. If you need more information, please send us a DM. Thank you for the cooperation.