This is a Pre-order page.
Before you add this product into the shopping cart, we would say you read this post first: “[Famicom] The Long Anticipated Shells!”
- The Famicom Transparent Top Shell is well produced in factory.
- The console of Famicom , Controller and PCBA board are not included.
- It supports Famicom with as many as all possible variants of mainboard we are able to source. We are trying to increase its compatibility with as many mainboards as possible. The compatibility is not guaranteed.
- All in-stock items will be dispatched within 3 to 5 days via standardized airmail. However, please allow the out-of-stock items 14 days of preparation from the date of purchase until the order being dispatched. This is to ensure proper assembly and testing of the cartridges for quality control purposes.
- RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
In order to get a replacement or a full refund, the defective unit must be returned to Retro Game Restore first. After the defective unit is confirmed to be received and reviewed, a replacement or a full refund will then be processed. All defective units will be carefully reviewed, a replacement or a full refund will not be eligible for the defects which are made by inappropriate modifications or any kind of misuse under any circumstances.
- This product is with 1-year warranty. Misuses of any kind such as careless soldering and modifying or firmware update failure are not covered by warranty. Retro Game Restore will provide tech support for the products which are still warranty effective free of charge. The users should only bear the shipping costs. For the products which are no longer warranty effective,
please kindly contact us via Facebook message or Twitter for details of tech support and fees. Shipping costs of returning products to Retro Game Restore should be borne by the users. The costs of shipping the products back will be taken care of us.
- This product is not designed, manufactured, sponsored, endorsed, or licensed by Nintendo® of America Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
One more thing, this sticker would be packed with the Famicom shell. It is for original Famicom and also Famicom classic.
Get your transparent Famicom shell here: https://t.co/bIwoURQeLn#Nintendo #Famicom #nes pic.twitter.com/FdIlyZrbcF
— Retro Game Restore (@RgRDev) January 15, 2022
Mock-Up demonstration photo:
Here is the tutorial to disassemble the Famicom mainboard:
And please watch the video below to learn the right way to use screwdrive correctly without breaking the screws, especially for those screws from your from old consoles.
Due to the pandemic, each country announces specific postal regulations regarding whether it accepts incoming international parcels based on the destinations. Under these circumstances, orders may be delayed or on hold until the regulations are lifted by the countries where the recipients are based. The products will be reserved with us and dispatched once available.
Please be reminded the standard postage here is only for standardized airmail parcel. Should you choose other logistic services, such as EMS, to have your parcel dispatched, the additional costs will be borne by the customers.
Please also be kindly noted that due to the nature of air freight, parcels are measured by volumetric weight. It means the bigger/heavier the parcel is, the postage is higher. In this case, should you choose to combine two items to be dispatched together, there will be extra costs for the postage. If you need more information, please DM us. Thank you for the cooperation.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also apply different to those shown on the site.